Following in the footsteps of Jesus by nurturing faith, serving others, and loving God & neighbor.
Sunday mornings, 10:45-11:45AM
- Nursery care is available for children under age 5
- Our 4 and 5 year olds have their own class with a team of caring and patient teachers. Using Sparkhouse Curriculum, each lesson features videos with animated kids who make the Bible stories relevant to everyday life. Classroom time includes short video, Bible story, and craft or game related to the lesson. Each child also brings home a leaflet with family activity ideas to reinforce the lesson.
- Our goal for 1st to 5th graders is to build Christian community with one another as we learn what it means to be a disciple of Jesus. Sometimes this involves games, service projects, music, and/or interactive lessons.
- 6th to 8th graders learn through discussions, projects, and sharing. Tweens build community with one another as well as dig deep into those hard questions meant to strengthen and grow their faith and develop a relationship with God.
- Adults also have many opportunities for topical and Biblical studies.